Friday, January 8, 2010

Midnight Blue Lemon Cake


mood:quiet
song:Piece of Me
local:home

My hippie insticts leave me broken hearted. They're actually going to make me sit in a chair. Not even a cool round swivel chair, a brown homely one with tons of sentimental value. Oh the pain of not being able to stretch while i write out everything on this blasted keyboard. Its like my morning yoga routine, sitting here at the computer. Type, stretch, type, stretch...

The archaic halls of the institution they call a college are closed due to unavoidable weather inclements that stop it from operating. I'm on the third cup of java joe this morning, trying to finish my opinionated paper on the oppressionistic plays we have been reading. Love liberation, hate the plays.

The paint on the bathroom walls is almost dry. Its now a lovely shade of Midnight Blue. I'm going to start working on the four-point stars that are going to hang from the ceiling, which are to be painted gold and silver. I'm still working on my method for making the cloud swirls which are going to float up from the tub..and shower.. but it should be marvelous.

I asked Randy to be my Man of Honor. And Missy to be my Matron of Honor. And Olivia to be my Maid of Honor. And I have five Bridesmaids. My groom.. Is Amazing. But you're supposed to marry the most amazing man ever, right?

Theme One: Lemon cheesecake. Tiffany blue. Red roses. Pearl White. Turquoise. Red shoes. Converse.

Theme Two: Strawberry cheesecake. Nautical blue. Lime green. Cloud White. Black. Hot pink.

Theme Three: Marble Cake. White. Evergreen. Cream. Hunter green.

Decisions, decisions.. and still no answers. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment