Saturday, December 18, 2010

Stillness Of Quiet is Just Where We Need To Be










mood: complacent

locale: my chouch

song: Oceans Twelve


Billowy, Mockingbird, Dewberry, Essential,

Bewitched..

words that capture the attention, and bring about a sense of familiarity upon instance.
like a dangling piece of glass suspended only by continual will of purpose.

i found my little journal of musings.. my sketches that render the dark humor and seriousness of conceptualism.

minority, senority, conglamoratory.

let the lillies whisper my tales of service and solitude,
the sun wretches my happiness in shambles of light,
pieces of my destiny shaped to yours,
arranged only by thoughts of my own magnitude.
my heart sees your folly but is blind by acknowledged blight,
and concedes to your care by entrapment.

stale is the day.

complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment